> Web Tips and Articles
Does my company need a website?
The first question should be, Do you want to grow your business? A well-developed
website can help you achieve that goal!
There are countless reasons why and how a website can benefit your business.
The Internet is a very effective, and cost-efficient medium to reach customers
in today's online world. The Internet provides many of
the benefits of many so-called "traditional' advertising media with
several added benefits:
- Your business door is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year so that
customers can learn more about your products and/or services and make
online inquiries or purchases.
- Information about your company's products and services can and will
reach a global market.
- Customers and prospective customers can access product/service information
directly, greatly reducing the need for costly printed materials and
reducing the amount of time your staff must spend on the phone answering
- The cost of developing and maintaining a web site is only a fraction
of that of placing advertisements in traditional media, yet it has the
potential to reach a much broader audience.
- Small businesses can compete at the same level as bigger companies.
- Customer service is only an email away.
- Visitors to your website have found your site because they are interested
in your products and/or services. Your marketing therefore becomes more
focused on real customer prospects.
- A website allows you to provide more product information, more efficiently
and more cost-effectively than ever. Reduce costly printing of extensive
catalogs and frequently reprinted brochures!
- A website allows your customers to get to know more about you and
your company's background, optimizing the personal side of doing business.
- You can easily reduce the cost of customer contacts by driving correspondence
via email, instead of more costly telephone and fax communications,
or lengthy snail mail distribution. Your website can help you generate
a new list of customers who can be contacted via email.
© 2003-2010 Yakindo Web Designs. Yakima, Washington. All rights reserved.