Web Tips & Articles
Does My Company Need a Website?
The first question should be, Do you want to grow your business? A well-developed website can help you achieve that goal.
There are countless reasons why and how a website can benefit your business. The Internet is a very effective, and cost-efficient medium to reach customers in today's online world. The Internet provides many of the benefits of traditional advertising media with several added benefits:
Connect to Customers
- Your business door is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year so that customers can learn more about your products and/or services and make online inquiries or purchases at their convenience.
- Information about your company's products and services can and will reach a global market.
- Customer service is only an email away.
- A website allows your customers to get to know more about you and your company's background, and how you give back to your community, optimizing the personal side of doing business.
- A responsive site will allow potential customers to visit your site "on the go" accessing it wherever they are, via their smart phone.
- Customers and prospective customers can access product/service information directly, reducing the amount of time your staff must spend on the phone answering questions.
- The cost of developing and maintaining a website is only a fraction of that of placing advertisements in traditional print media, and it has the potential to reach a much broader audience.
- Small businesses can compete at the same level as bigger companies.
- Visitors to your website have found your site because they are interested in your products and/or services. Your marketing therefore becomes more focused on real customer prospects.
- A website allows you to provide more product information, more efficiently and more cost-effectively than ever. Reduce costly printing of extensive catalogs and frequently reprinted brochures!
- You can easily reduce the cost of customer contacts by driving correspondence via email, instead of more costly telephone and fax communications, or lengthy snail mail distribution.
- Your website's contact form can help you generate a list of customers who can be contacted via email. This is your "treasure trove", allowing you to contact your customers direct at little cost.
Take Advantage of the Power of Social Media
- Your website can integrate with social media platforms you are active on, allowing interested customers to share and visit information of interest from your website easily.
- Your website can capture sign-ups for your eNewsletter, which can be integrated with a widget from your eNewsletter software to add their email address to your list instantly.
If you’re interested in talking with Yakindo web developers about a website, contact Yakindo Web Designs today!