Web Tips & Articles
Are you Unhappy with your Website?
Are you disappointed with the performance and/or appearance of your current website? Do you feel like you jumped into a presence on the Internet without understanding what was involved ... and now regret your previous decisions?
Did you decide to take the DIY route and create the website yourself, only to be disappointed with the outcome?
Many people are attracted by the sales pitch of seemingly knowledgeable web designers and contract to develop a site which they later find doesn't achieve their organization's goals.
- I'm not getting any inquiries or sales leads from my site.
- My site doesn't show up well on the search engines.
- My site isn't mobile friendly.
- My website looks great on my computer, but is all messed up on my friend's computer! Why is that?
- I paid a lot for that website and all I got was a unprofessional looking site that doesn't reflect my corporate image positively.
- My web developer is too busy to maintain my site in a timely manner.
- My web developer charges me a monthly fee, whether I send them changes or not.
- I gave the website development job to my wife's nephew because he seemed to know what he was doing. The site is okay, but the results are very disappointing.
- I bought one of those do-it-yourself web design packages, but I don't have time to learn how to use it. Once I got into it, I realized there was a lot more to creating a website than I had imagined.
- I want to get involved in the Internet, but there are so many things I don't understand and I don't want to make any mistakes that will reflect poorly on my business.
The experienced professionals at Yakindo Web Designs understand these complaints ... and many more. We've heard them time and time again from clients who were unhappy with their "first generation" website, and asked for our help to improve it.
Yakindo Web Designs professionals can conduct a thorough web review of your current website and develop a detailed report on how you can improve your website's performance through improved design, content, navigation, and promotion.
Contact the Website Developers at Yakindo, if you're interested in talking to us about a website review for your existing website.